Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Six Feet Under

Six Feet Under Wiki

Official Website

I do like my thrash metal/ death metal and few people can bellow and growl like Chris Barnes the SFU vocalist. I havent kept up to date with SFU, I felt their graveyard classics was a bit weak. It seems that Chris Barnes voice has been thrashed to death finally to - his later work just doesnt have the depth it used to :(. Ive often wondered how long you can do death metal vocals until you start spitting up bloody chunks on your throat.

Victim of the Paranoid
First song I heard by SFU and was instantly sold.


Feasting on the Blood of the Insane (live)
The intro sets the song up nicely, excellent beat.


Shadow of the Reaper

Hadnt heard this one before (thanks youtube) but its pretty damn good.


Ghosts Of The Undead

No comments: