Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Offspring

Offspring was the fucken bomb back when I was in highschool. I still enjoy their old albums now, but I do remember the band decided to pump out a big greasy shit on their fanbase with the polished turd of an album Americana. Never had a band sold out so badly. I remember seeing a group of school kids trot into the mall I worked and preform "Pretty fly for a white guy", it was the end of Offspring for me that day. I consider the band dead to me and all its current fans to be everything thats wrong with the music industry. I could rant on for ages about the miles of cock the new Offspring suck (100000's of miles) but instead I shall get back to highlighting their glory days.

It also seems that Offspring are such cunts now you they dont let you embed their youtube videos.......so basically, fuck u Offspring sellout whores.

I was going to pretend Im living in the dark ages and link to the youtube videos but fuck that. Instead here are the relevant torrents for Offspring if your curious.

Offspring Discography
Id only get the 1st 4 albums unless your a prepubescent teenager

Offspring Videos
Videos in this torrent I reccomend (sorry their mp4):
  • Come Out And Play
  • Self Esteem
  • Gotta Get Away
  • All I Want
  • Gone Away
  • The Meaning of Life

No comments: